A single code base that can quickly be adapted and deployed for any Adventure and Off-Road community.
Built by taking the input of all communities
Allows communities that manage adventure and off-road trails to have a powerful tool that will allow its users to stay connected, updated and ride the trails
● Online administration panel for the community to manage all data
● Offline topographic maps to ride the GPX tracks
● All data available offline as the app syncs to local offline database
● Allows riders to report track problems like a closed road
● Collects anonymous track statistics for the community to know which sections are used the most, average time on each section, average speeds and average riding and stopped time
● Community can build a detailed POI database and users can view distances along the track for each of them while riding
● Send out alerts to a location radius, specific section or track
Example of the app compiled for the TQT community:
Our community app is already being used by communities like the TQT and it quickly became a success history! Being used by thousands of riders we can quickly gather feedback and new ideas.
The app allows riders to report a track issue like a closed road or a new sign. Each report can have the location, one picture, description and optional contact information. Reports are kept in the community database and sent by email for the manager.
The app makes sure the riders are always updated with the latest GPX track, POIs, Waypoints and alerts.
In fact if any data is updated while you are riding the app can even update it in real-time without any user interaction.
The community can manage rich databases of POIs and Waypoints in their administration area. All this data gets synched when the app is online and gets stored for offline usage. POIs like Gas Station, Restaurants, Hotels can be Sponsors gaining highlight and priority!
Full control and independency. Each community database is kept separate from AdvHub, only the community manager can access it. All data is accessible through an API which each community can generate access keys to grant access to third parties.
For communities who do not have a website we offer free tools to generate clean and good looking websites (just like our own AdvHub). Its simple drag and drop, supports multi-language, and integrates all your community data in real-time (news, alerts, statistics, etc).
Its extremely easy to manage everything about your community. Release track updates, update your POI or Waypoint database, check track problem reports, edit your website pages, organize your website menus. Everything is available in one administration panel.
All apps are optimised for handlebar controller. It is fully compatible with the CARPE-ITER controllers. You can access almost all the features while riding. Quickly pan the map, zoom in or out, set the follow location mode and much more.